2023 AASHTO Meetings Tier 2 Sponsorship Website
February 27, 2023 @ 7:00 am - July 31, 2024 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
Click here to register.
AASHTO’s meetings are broken up into 3 tiers. Each tier has the same benefits and pricing for meetings of similar sizes. We encourage private industry members to partner with AASHTO as a sponsor and/or exhibitor of our 2023 meetings.
This site details the sponsorship opportunities available for our Tier 2 Meetings (200-400 attendees):
- AASHTO Washington Briefing, February 28-March 3, Washington, DC
- AASHTO Committee on Design with TRB AKD20, July 30-August 4, Atlanta, GA
Browse this site to review the many sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities available. Build awareness of your brand, expand your network, and elevate your visibility with our growing community and social media following.
Steps to Sponsor
#1 Review our Sponsorship Opportunities
- Click on the ‘Meeting Sponsorship’ tab
- Scroll to the Tier 2 Benefits Listing
- If you are considering exhibiting, keep in mind that booths are available for an additional $1,000 with any sponsorship at the $2,000 level or above. Exhibitor fees do not include the hotel cost for electricity, AV or hard-wired/wireless internet.
- Neither the Washington Briefing or Joint Meeting of the AASHTO Committee on Design in collaboration with TRB offer exhibit opportunities.
#2 Have questions about sponsorship packages and/or don’t see a package that meets your needs? Contact one of our sponsorship managers via email or phone for assistance.
- Charlotte Keppers, New Partner Relations, 202.497.9790 or email@example.com
- Ernie Cochran, Existing Partner Relations, 512.413.5969 or firstname.lastname@example.org
#3 Purchase your sponsorship package
- Review AASHTO’s Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- Review AASHTO’s Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- Click ‘Become a Sponsor’ button below to begin the purchase process
NOTE: Purchasing a sponsorship package does not constitute your Attendee Registration. Each individual representative must register separately for the meeting.