This website was developed by NDOT as a resource for the agency’s TSMO Program. TSMO strategies support NDOT’s mission to “Provide, operate, and preserve a transportation system that enhances safety, quality of life, and economic development through innovation, environmental stewardship, and a dedicated workforce.”
Strategies offered by TSMO are used to proactively address transportation challenges (such as recurring and/or non-recurring congestion, safety, mobility, and reliability). This performance-driven program focuses on the surface transportation system and the policies, business processes, technologies, infrastructure, and systems that are applied to manage and operate this system more efficiently.
- NOCoE News: Key Workforce LearningsThe May NOCoE peer exchange on workforce yielded a number of key lessons learned, ideas, and challenges facing the industry. Headline News
- NOCoE News: NOCoE Summer Webinar ScheduleNOCoE will continue to hold 4-5 webinars each month through September. Headline News
- NOCoE News: NOCoE Partnership RenewedNOCoE partners associations sign new MoU and Joey Sagal named as new TAC Chair. Headline News
- NOCoE News: Road Weather Resources AvailableLearn about how agencies confronted flooding and led cleanup efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Ida. Headline News
- NOCoE News: Upcoming webinars on Road Weather and Data for MainstreamingJoin these two FHWA led webinars, plus new resources on the solar eclipse.Headline News