Transforming ideas into action with Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO): How do we preserve capacity and improve the security, reliability, and safety of our transportation system? In the spirit of innovation and the desire to enhance travel, welcome to TSMO (NDOT TSMO Lite)
This website was developed by NDOT as a resource for the agency’s TSMO Program. TSMO strategies support NDOT’s mission to “Provide, operate, and preserve a transportation system that enhances safety, quality of life, and economic development through innovation, environmental stewardship, and a dedicated workforce.”
Strategies offered by TSMO are used to proactively address transportation challenges (such as recurring and/or non-recurring congestion, safety, mobility, and reliability). This performance-driven program focuses on the surface transportation system and the policies, business processes, technologies, infrastructure, and systems that are applied to manage and operate this system more efficiently.
- University of Michigan Wins the 2022 Transportation Technology TournamentAlso, read case studies from Georgia DOT and Oregon DOT, and learn more about upcoming eventsHeadline News
- NOCoE News: Case Study of the Week from New JerseyAlso, the Transportation Technology Tournament Finals is on Monday, August 1 at ITE Annual MeetingHeadline News
- NOCoE News: New Data Webinar and 2022 CTSO Annual MeetingRegister today for the 2022 CTSO Annual Meeting taking place in Arizona in September.Headline News
- NOCoE News: Research Ideas Due TodaySubmit Your Research Ideas into the Research in Operations Database to be included in this year’s cycle. Headline News
- NOCoE News: Finalists Announced for TournamentStudent teams will compete at ITE Annual Meeting around their solutions to solve real-world transportation challenges. Headline News