This website was developed by NDOT as a resource for the agency’s TSMO Program. TSMO strategies support NDOT’s mission to “Provide, operate, and preserve a transportation system that enhances safety, quality of life, and economic development through innovation, environmental stewardship, and a dedicated workforce.”
Strategies offered by TSMO are used to proactively address transportation challenges (such as recurring and/or non-recurring congestion, safety, mobility, and reliability). This performance-driven program focuses on the surface transportation system and the policies, business processes, technologies, infrastructure, and systems that are applied to manage and operate this system more efficiently.
- The 2021 NOCoE TSMO Champion is Brad Freeze of Tennessee DOTJoin Brad during today’s TSMO Awards CeremonyHeadline News
- October 18, 2021Post Content
- October 15, 2021Post Content
- NOCoE News: 2022 TSMO Award Submissions Now OpenSubmit your best TSMO strategies in four different award categories. Headline News
- October 14, 2021Post Content