- This event has passed.
Adventures in Crowdsourcing: Active Work Zone Monitoring and Management
May 25, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm UTC-5Free
This jointly sponsored webinar between the FHWA Work Zone Roundtable and the EDC-6 Crowdsourcing for Advancing Operations initiative spotlights the use of crowdsourced data to support active work zone monitoring, management, and performance reporting.
Click Here to Register for this Event
Daniel Grate, Transportation Systems Management and Operations Specialist, FHWA Resource Center, Operations Technical Service Team
- Real Time Monitoring of Work Zones in Kentucky — Chris Lambert, Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
- Work Zone Performance Monitoring in Iowa — Tim Simodynes, Traffic Operations Engineer, Iowa DOT and Skylar Knickerbocker, Research Engineer, Institute for Transportation, Iowa State University.
- Crowdsourced Connected Vehicle Data for Work Zone Performance Monitoring and Management — Darcy Bullock, Lyles Family Professor of Civil Engineering, Director, Joint Transportation Research Program, Purdue University and Howell Li, Senior Software Engineer, Joint Transportation Research Program, Purdue University.
- Learn how Work Zone professionals in Kentucky, Iowa, and Indiana actively monitor and manage work zones in their respective states using crowdsourced data.
- Learn about new resources and support available through the FHWA EDC-6 Crowdsourcing for Advancing Operations initiative to help agencies derive even greater safety, reliability, and cost-savings benefits from crowdsourced data.